Posted by wasiddiqui
When we hear the term ‘hero’, just about all of us think of someone or something supernatural or out of this world. We all infer Hero as someone who has everything best in life. I also used to define and assume hero in the same fashion. However, as I grow up I realize this not the way heroes are. Being a hero is more matter of attitude than a personality or charisma. Being Hero is decision to make everything best in life not just partaking best everything in the life.
Anyone who fights for the betterment and furtherance is a hero. Moderately one fights for the society, for family, for love or even for just for the self. The one who conquer is hero in the quest against fate, against powerlessness and low morals for the pursuit for real happiness and innermost satisfaction. Every one of us is a hero, a hero as long as we do not quit fighting for what we want, what we believe and mainly what we deserve. Heroism, in genuine, is not just winning; it is not giving up. Real heroes do not quit, they find the courage to get what they believe in. and, they find courage to within their own selves.
Real heroes are those who decide to write their own stories in their own way. Moreover, real heroes are the one who decide not be victim of their fates.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)